A bouncer working at Toppers International Showbar hit a customer on the head several times and placed him in a “chokehold” after the customer took pictures of his friend in the club Saturday at 12:05 a.m., according to an Athens-Clarke County Police report.

The victim told the responding officer he and his friends had been attending a bachelor party in Toppers, according to the report.

One of the victim’s friends reportedly became “so intoxicated that he was in and out of it.”

The victim and his friends put dollar bills all over the intoxicated individual, according to the report.

The victim reportedly took out his phone to take a picture of his friend when the bouncer told him he could not take photos in the bar.

The victim put his phone away but reportedly realized that the bouncer was “still standing behind him.” He called the bouncer "a name" twice.

The bouncer reportedly “grabbed the victim by the shoulder and pulled him out of his seat.”

He told the victim “it was time for him to leave the club.” The bouncer reportedly placed the victim in a chokehold so that he “could hardly breath.”

The bouncer then reportedly threw the victim to the ground and hit him in the head several times.

The victim later went to a hospital complaining of a severe headache and was reportedly told he could be suffering a concussion.

Police gave the victim the case number and told him how to get a warrant.