• June 3, 2015
    |
    ||

Georgia signee Devondre Seymour headed to JUCO - The Red and Black : Sports

Georgia signee Devondre Seymour headed to JUCO

Posted: Monday, June 24, 2013 9:00 pm | Updated: 5:00 pm, Mon Jul 22, 2013.

While the Bulldogs continue adding to next year's recruiting class, the school has learned it will lose one recruit from the class of 2013.

Offensive lineman Devondre Seymour, a four-star prospect out of North Gwinnett High School, will enroll at Hinds Community College with the intent to play for Georgia in 2015, according to Kipp Adams of ESPN.com.

A Signing Day commit for the Bulldogs in February, Seymour's academic standing had long been in question. There were earlier reports that he would be attending prep school, a one-year program instead of the two-year JUCO route, but that is no longer the case.

With the 6-foot-5, 295-pound Seymour now two years away from playing at a D-I school, Georgia loses one of just two offensive tackles in its massive incoming crop of 32 freshmen and JUCO products.

Georgia signees Uriah LeMay, Rico Johnson and Kennar Johnson remain the only players yet to officially enroll at the university.