• July 6, 2015
    |
    ||

New deans dive into upcoming year - The Red and Black : Administration

New deans dive into upcoming year

• Arch

The Oconee River Land Trust will celebrate its twentieth anniversary Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with a guided hike around the nonprofit organization’s first acquired land.

• Arch

The Vivian H. Fisher PSO Leadership Academy is back for the third time since 2006 to teach skills that prepare faculty and staff for future leadership positions.

• Arch

UGA master's student Julianne Wyrick spoke with three other young female writers on a panel at the National Association of Science Writers’ 2013 conference about what the future of science journalism may look like.

• Arch

Two civil rights' activists spoke about moving forward from the Civil Rights Movement in Tate Tuesday afternoon.

• Arch

Chad Zemel turned his art project into a film entitled "The Class Project."

• Arch

While a tournament championship would be fantastic for the host team, members of Jojah ultimate frisbee view the growth of the team as the paramount achievement.

• Arch

Three featured speakers came to the University of Georgia Monday to participate in a panel discussion on working creatively in film.

• Arch

UGA alumna Amy Glennon will speak at undergraduate Commencement on Dec. 13. Former Grady College dean E. Culpepper Clark will speak at graduate Commencement.

• Arch

With 13 other women, Nicole Chrzanowski trained at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colo. from Nov. 8 through Nov. 11 through USA Triathlon.

• Arch

For the past 32 years, the Beta chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon pledge classes have been raising money in honor of a brother, Hamilton Goss Ansley III, who died of leukemia in 1971.

• Arch

Three international students explained their take on the traditionally American holiday of Thanksgiving.

• Arch

The University of Georgia Arch, an icon on campus, will undergo a thorough preservation treatment this summer. 

• Arch

One of the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication’s key training and outreach units is getting a name change.

• Arch

Georgia ranked No. 50 for maternal mortality on a WalletHub list of the Best and Worst States to Have a Baby.

• Arch

The National Institutes of Health gave the University of Georgia a $850,000 grant to launch a glycoscience training program.

• Arch

Not all University of Georgia students go home for Thanksgiving Break.