Fans rushed for tickets last November to Jason Aldean's much anticipated show in Sanford Stadium on April 13, with tickets selling out in less than an hour after being released to the public.

Now those same lucky ticket-buyers will have to fight and scrape for parking spaces, after the University of Georgia and the UGA Athletic Association announced in a press release that there would be no free parking on the entire campus.

"The closest non-university parking to Sanford Stadium is approximately seven tenths of a mile walk," the press release said. "There will be no transit service from parking areas to the stadium, and no "drop offs" at the stadium will be allowed."

The show is sold-out and will host about 60,000 fans in what is the hallowed stadium's first musical venture in its 84-year history.

Parking services will sell permits for lots closest to Sanford Stadium, in five price tiers, based on proximity. The prices range from $10 to $25, with the cheapest (and farthest) zone at the Chicopee Parking Deck off East Broad Street, and the closest zone at the Miller Learning Center. The permits are good for the day of the concert.

UGA Director of Athletics Greg McGarity said in a February interview that the extra parking and work from the concert would be an asset.

"The University has a chance to generate venue from parking," McGarity said. "[The concert] provides another working opportunity. I'm sure there are a lot of employees making overtime with a chance they wouldn't have had."

Those interested in permitted parking on the UGA campus should visit: www.events.uga.edu. For further information, please contact Parking Services at parking@uga.edu or call 706-542-7275.

CLC
CLC

Tailgate Station will be open Saturday, April 13 for the Jason Aldean concert.
Come tailgate before the concert, then take the shuttle to Sanford stadium.
Call us at (706) 473-0990 to book your space!
The rental rate is $150.00 and includes use of the parking site
Shuttle service for up to 4 people
Food service for up to 4 people
Additional guests will be $35.00 per person
Gates Open at 2 pm

Bulldog Park will be open the entire weekend of April 12-14 for the Jason Aldean concert.
The rental for the site will be $300.00 for the weekend
Guests may arrive at any time on Friday and depart at any time on Sunday.
Shuttle service to and from Sanford stadium will be extra at $20.00 per person.

Franklin House
Franklin House

Franklin House will have parking for Jason Aldean, and if you want to purchase a spot in advance you may do so in person at our office. Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
706-548-9137 for details. We are an easy walk to the stadium, our lot is next to the UGA NO3 lot and Thomas ST Art Complex.