• February 28, 2015
    |
    ||

UGA student killed in car crash - The Red and Black : Uganews

UGA student killed in car crash

• Police

A University of Georgia student reported her purse stolen Sunday morning, according to a UGA police report. The stolen items from her included an iPhone 4s, a wallet, $60 cash and a driver’s license.

• Police

A rape is considered strong-arm when the assaulter physically threatens the victim without the use of a weapon.

• Police

A University of Georgia student reported her GPS and firearm missing from her vehicle Jan. 19, UGA police said.

• Police

A University of Georgia student hit William Anthony “Tony” Beahringer’s moped from behind near the intersection of Milledge Avenue and East Campus Road, Athens-Clarke County police said in the report.

• Police

University of Georgia Housing does not allow students to hold open doors to unauthorized visitors.

• Police

Murder suspect Melvin Brown was not found at his Coleridge Court home Monday afternoon during the Athens-Clarke County Police Department search.

• Police

• Police

Former accountant at the Carl Vinson Institute of Government was arrested last week on charges of racketeering.

• Police

According to a study, crime trends tend to increase during periods of warmer weather.

• Police

Two sex crimes have been reported to UGAPD and ACCPD in the past week.