COVID-19 City Hall

Gov. Brian Kemp issued an executive order allowing certain Georgia businesses to reopen on April 24. 

Gov. Brian Kemp issued an executive order allowing certain Georgia businesses to reopen and resume minimum basic operations on April 24 during a press conference on Monday. 

The order permits gyms and fitness centers, bowling alleys, body art studios, hair and nail salons, barber shops, estheticians, massage therapy studio and schools of cosmetology, hair, esthetics, nail care and barbering to reopen under proper sanitation and social distancing measures. Restaurant dining rooms, theaters and private social clubs can reopen on April 27.

It is ultimately up to business owners to decide whether or not their establishments reopen. The Red & Black has compiled a list of Athens business reactions to the order:

Ciné

Pulaski Heights BBQ

View this post on Instagram

The safety of our staff and customers is of utmost importance.

A post shared by Pulaski Heights Barbecue (@phbbq) on

M3 Yoga

Fitness @ Five

Pageboy Salon

Heirloom Cafe & Fresh Market

Nails So Dep

Pain & Wonder Tattoo and Piercing Studio

Tranquility Massage and Wellness

Athens Center for Massage Therapy

The Expat

Chops and Hops

Evaanjelik

Would you like to take a reflexology diploma course?The Reflexology Diploma Course throws light on different stress reduction techniques and relaxation methods that can reach all parts of your body. Weight loss is another topic that Reflexology covers. This course is recommended not only for reflexologists and therapists but to anyone who is curious and thoughtful enough to understand the interesting field of reflexology.You can reach the course from here:https://bit.ly/2zfDcYj