ACC Cop car

An Athens-Clarke County police car is parked on the street in downtown Athens on March 1, 2018. 

Hotel room infiltrated

A hotel room was burglarized after a woman left on Nov. 14 to see to her dog, which was being treated at the UGA Veterinary Clinic.The incident was reported around 10 a.m. Nov. 29, according to an Athens-Clarke County police report.

The victim was staying in the Holiday Inn on West Broad Street as her dog was undergoing surgery at the vet clinic. According to the report, when she returned to her hotel, she received a call stating she needed to return to the clinic as her dog was passing. When she went into her room to grab her things, she realized that all of her belongings were missing from the room.The missing items totaled more than $570.

A search of the hotel ensued, and only some items were recovered. ACC police suspect housekeeping may have stolen the items according to the report.

Panty Raid 2.0 at local Victoria's Secret

Two individuals stole hundreds of dollars’ worth of merchandise from Victoria’s Secret in the Georgia Square Mall around 5 p.m. Nov. 28, according to an ACC police report.

According to witnesses, a man and woman stole several jogging pants and sweatshirts, with the total value of the stolen items reaching around $1,400, the report said. No arrests have been made.

This is not the first time Victoria's Secret has had hundreds of dollars' worth of merchandise stolen. Items were stolen from Victoria’s Secret in Georgia Square Mall on Oct. 19.

Car robbed after leaving it unlocked

After failing to properly lock a vehicle, a victim had several items stolen from her car at The Reserve at Athens around 10 p.m. on Nov. 27, according to an ACC police report.

The theft of the items included a wallet, with the victim also reporting fraudulent attempts at purchases in locations such as Hardees, Walmart and a Marathon store, the report said. The suspect also took a bookbag and shoes from the rear of the vehicle.

The suspect has not yet been caught, and the incident remains under investigation.