180723_ajw_accpd_press_conference_0006.jpg

The Athens-Clarke Police Department Bulldog outside of the ACCPD East Precinct in Athens, Georgia on Monday, July 23, 2018. (Photo/Tony Walsh)

Vehicle stolen from The Mark apartments 

A 2015 Acura TLX was reported stolen from The Mark apartment complex on Dec. 5, according to an Athens-Clarke County police report.

The victim told police he had parked his vehicle on the third floor of the parking deck at night on Dec. 4. He went to his car the following afternoon and found it missing from his assigned spot. The victim said he had locked his doors and did not leave a spare key inside, according to the report.

Management for The Mark complex was away for a conference, so security camera footage could not be obtained, the report said. The responding officer told the victim to notify police when the security footage is obtained.

$1,100 of golf clubs stolen from residence

Two sets of golf clubs were reported stolen from a residence on Dec. 5, according to an ACC police report.

According to the report, the victim left his residence around noon and returned around 5 p.m. to find his garage door open when he noticed two sets of golf clubs were missing. One was a set of PING golf clubs valued at $800, while the other was a full set of an unknown brand valued at $300.

Also stolen was $60 cash inside the golf bags, the report said.

Golden Pantry employee steals nearly $800 worth of lottery tickets and merchandise 

An employee at the Golden Pantry on Broad Street near Alps Road stole lottery tickets and store merchandise on various occasions between October and November, according to a police report.

The employee, who no longer works at Golden Pantry, gave away $729 worth of store items to her friends and family, according to the report. The employee did not want to provide information to the police out of fear for her own safety.

The woman was barred from all store locations for two years, the report said. The manager of the Golden Pantry said he will be seeking arrest warrants.