190201_CMB_PoliceCar_005.jpg

An Athens Clarke County police car sits parked outside the police department on College Avenue in downtown Athens, Georgia on Friday, February 1, 2019. (Photo/Caroline Barnes, http://carolinembarnes.wixsite.com/photography)

Man throws stone through woman’s car roof, threatens to shoot police

A man threw a large stone through the roof of a woman’s car after the woman asked him to leave her house on June 13, according to an Athens Clarke-County Police Department report. Another man left the residence after the woman asked him to. The car damage was estimated to be $1,200.

While police were speaking with the victim at her house, the suspect called the victim because he had left his phone at her house. The suspect allegedly told police he was going to shoot them in the face if he “did not get his phone,” according to the report.

Police are seeking warrants for the suspect for terroristic threats, according to the report.

Dine-and-dash suspects at Waffle House found with fake IDs, marijuana

The driver of a Silver Chevrolet Malibu was pulled over after police received a call that the car’s occupants left the Clayton Street Waffle House without paying on June 14, according to an ACCPD incident report.

One of the responding officers saw a Florida driver’s license in the driver’s wallet when the driver handed the officer his Georgia driver’s license. The Florida license was determined to be fake after police checked in their database, according to the report. The suspect was identified as 20 years old.

Officers found marijuana and two bottles of alcohol after smelling marijuana from the inside of the car. According to the report, two of the three passengers were underage and under the influence of alcohol, so they were cited for underage possession.

The Waffle House employees said they would not press charges if the suspects paid for their meals, according to the report. The driver of the car was transported to Athens-Clarke County Jail.

Motorcycle stolen from residence off Winterville Road

A man reported his 2010 Harley Davidson motorcycle was stolen from a residence off Winterville Road sometime between June 11 and June 12, according to an ACCPD incident report.

The victim’s brother told him the motorcycle was stolen, and the victim noticed tire imprints were on the grass behind the residence, where the motorcycle was parked, according to the report.

It is unclear who owned the residence where the motorcycle was parked. A price estimate of the motorcycle was not included in the report.