171014footballmissouri0003.JPG

Georgia fans celebrate the bulldogs being ahead moving in to the fourth quarter during the second half of a college football game between Georgia and Missouri at Sanford Stadium in Athens, Georgia on Saturday, October 14, 2017. (Photo/Emily Haney, emilyhaney.com)

With a stadium that holds almost 100,000 fans and tailgating tents that line the streets and fill up parking lots, Georgia football game days bring a lot of activity to Athens.

With this atmosphere in mind, Car Rentals, a site that rated college football towns in America, ranked Athens the No. 4 on their list “Rating the Very Best College Football Towns.”

The site ranked 10 college towns on three different criteria: gameday experience, campus and school pride and city atmosphere.

In all three categories, Athens scored a 4 out of 5.

“The atmosphere in Sanford Stadium on Saturdays is one of the best in all college football and Uga, the real-life bulldog mascot, is absolutely adorable,” the post said.

The list cited The Grill and Hendershot’s Coffee as Athens staples to spend gameday and the morning after.

Ranking above Athens was Boulder, Colorado, East Lansing, Michigan, and Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

dungtroy

Good luck to Athens and hope you will get more honors to your club
------------------
Cho thuê phòng trọ quận 2 / Cho thuê phòng trọ quận 3