190201_CMB_PoliceCar_002.jpg

An Athens Clarke County police car parked outside the City Hall on College Avenue in downtown Athens, Georgia on Friday, February 1, 2019. (Photo/Caroline Barnes, http://carolinembarnes.wixsite.com/photography)

Every week, we select the best police reports from Athens and the University of Georgia for our website and newspaper. Today, we’re selecting the best of this year so far. From alien abductions to a nude dude, here are our favorite blotters from January to now.

At No. 5, we have a recreation of the iconic scene from King Arthur. Except, instead of a stone, the sword was in a flower bed. And instead of Great Britain, it was outside Creswell Hall. Not quite King Arthur’s Excalibur, but close.

Alien abduction or abduction of aliens? You tell me with our No. 4 blotter.

Coming clean at No. 3, a man was looking a little “suds”-spicious at a local CVS.

Breaking Bad meets Fantastic Beasts seems to be the inspiration for our No. 2 blotter.

And closing it out at No. 1, a classic tale of a male who has lost his pants. Or are they on his head? Either way, at 2 p.m. in the afternoon, we have a lot of questions for this nude dude and the traumatized employee.