house_2.jpg

The Georgia state capitol building in Atlanta. Feb. 1, 2016. Atlanta, Ga. (Photo/ Landon Trust)

On March 1, the Georgia House of Representatives passed House Bill 65, which would widen the legal parameters for medical use of marijuana, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The bill, which passed 156-6, is sponsored by Representative Allen Peake (R) would allow for use of low THC oils by medical patients suffering from a wide range of diseases such as cancer, Crohn's disease and Tourette syndrome. 

The bill would remove a one-year residency requirement and also allow registered card holding patients from other states with low THC oil laws to possess the medication in Georgia, according to the AJC.

The bill will now move on to the Georgia Senate were if passed it will move to the governor's desk to either be signed or vetoed. 

sjaden

To go to the heart of the matter You're truly unbelievable for this post.I fundamentally need to let you know that I am new to weblog and completely worshiped this online journal webpage page.
Accountants East Grinstead

linkerseo

We serve for a variety of clients needs ranging from prom nights to executive movements while maintaining a high quality service standard. Best Michael Fiorie Review

linkerseo

I will really welcome the author's decision for picking this amazing article proper to my matter.Here is noteworthy depiction about the article matter which helped me more. Tax Return

linkerseo

I starting late went over your online diary and have been examining along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't perceive what to state beside that I have. safishing reviews