Georgia Museum of Art

The Georgia Museum of Art was recently awarded a grant from the Georgia Council for the Arts. (Courtesy Michael Lachowski)

The Georgia Museum of Art at the University of Georgia is known throughout the state for the various exhibitions and events it has hosted since it was first founded in 1945.

The work by the museum’s staff since then has been recognized by the three different accolades recently awarded to the museum at the annual Georgia Association of Museums and Galleries conference on Jan. 19.

The association presented awards to the museum for exemplary exhibitions and educational programs.

The exhibition, “Modern Living: Giò Ponti and the 20th-Century Aesthetics of Design” and the studio workshop educational program offered at the museum both received awards.

Hillary Brown, the museum’s director of communications, received an award for museum professional of the year.

The exhibition “Modern Living” was showcased at the museum from June 10, 2017 to Sept. 17, 2017. This exhibition celebrated the father of modern Italian design, Giò Ponti. The exhibition gained the praise from the chair of the awards committee for “providing extensive opportunities for community members for all ages (and a variety of interests) to engage with both exceptional examples of decorative arts and personal art-making activities,” according to the press release.

The studio workshops offered at the museum aim to develop the artistic skills of adult learners and members of the community who wish to explore various techniques and mediums, from abstrations to drawing and acrylics. These workshops were awarded for their dedication to connect active local artists with the museum and with fellow community members.

Brown was recognize for her dedication to the arts and how GMOA involves the arts in the community. Brown said she was honored to be awarded this recognition and thanks her colleagues for reminding her why she loves working in museums.

The Georgia Association of Museums and Galleries is a private, nonprofit museum and gallery association that strives to uplift the Georgia museum community and maintain diverse museum members across the state of Georgia.

The Georgia Museum of Art has been the official art museum of Georgia since 1982 and acts as an educational instrument of the visual arts through its collaborative workshops, exhibitions, and promotion of art history to the Athens community and beyond, according to the museum’s website.

DICKSON WALTER

THANKS TO DR AKHERE WHO HELPED ME IN WINNING MY EX HUSBAND BACK TO ME AND IF YOU NEED HIS HELP YOU CAN CONTACT HIM VIA AKHERETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

DICKSON WALTER

or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

kutakuta

+2348062929185** I was born into a family of gifted psychics. My father could read minds and enjoyed telling people what they were thinking. My mother could also read minds, but she had a higher power. She was blessed with the ability to concentrate on a person's desire and make it come true! Do you need to Finding balance and happiness in life ? Fulfill your life?s purpose & destiny? kutakuta and the seventh spirit called Eziza..1.I fix broken relationships, Restore marriages.. 2. I have got charms/spell to take away bad luck & give good luck in life, Binding Lovers together.. 3. Business attractions more customers and Promotions at jobs.. 4. Get job Promotions and favors at work.. 5. I chase away evil/ witchcraft, ghost, bad spell, curses, bad dreams from you.. 6. Bring back lost loves, Resurrect your Ex- Lover.. 7. Make court cases, divorces, bad debts to disappear.. 8. I have herbs for losing weight and Improve your Bedroom Experience 9.. I solve financial and domestic difficulties.. 10. I have a spell charm to bring back stolen goods.. 11. I have quick sales portions to boost customer in business.. 12. I make you gain promotions at work place.. 13. Get Quick Marriage With The Lover Of Your Heart.. 14. Get Protection At Working Place IE save Your Job Charms.. 15. Magic Ring For Luck, gambling, protection, money, business, love, wealth.. 16. Quit smoking, Alcohol and Drugs.. 17. Find your soulmate Lover.. 18. Heal Barrenness and produce TWINS.. 19. Stop Cheating to your Partner 20. Remove Bad Luck, Tolokosh, Curses, and Cleanse you.. 21. Divert Future Problems.. call kutakuta:+2348062929185 or Email: kutakutaeziza77@gmail.com Or WhatsApp +2348062929185 kutakuta and the seven spirits

kutakuta