blotter.jpg

Restaurant manager finds bullet holes in car 

Athens-Clarke County Police are further investigating bullet holes found in the vehicle of the manager of La Dolce Vita.

The man told police on the day of the incident he heard two thumps on the back of the vehicle while driving from the restaurant to his residence near North Avenue. Police discovered two  bullets lodged both in the rear seat and the bumper of the vehicle.

The man informed police he suspected two ex-employees he fired the week prior who he recalled both possessed firearms.

The man was provided with a case number for the incident. 

Disorderly man with knife at Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet

ACC police arrested a man on July 21 at Hibachi Grill after he refused to leave the property and held a knife at police.

Police responded to a restaurant employee at 10:15 p.m., who said a disorderly man had fallen asleep at a table and knocked a light out of the socket.

Police woke the man up and obtained his identification. At this time, officers found out the man had an outstanding warrant from Jackson County for probation violation. Officers assisted the man to stand before they detained him.

The man then was seen with a knife in his right hand. 

Police told the man to drop it, but he refused. Officers used their tasers to detain the man and placed him under arrest. The man was transported to Clarke County Jail.

Man in violation of probation eludes police 

ACC police are seeking warrants for a man who eluded them in a vehicle chase on July 21.The chase began when police were patrolling at a gas station on Jefferson Road. 

Officers ran the plates on a parked vehicle and found the license to be suspended. Police also found the owner of the vehicle to have an active violation of probation warrant, with charges for armed robbery and kidnapping.

Police followed the male driver when he drove away from the gas station. When officers activated their sirens, the man did not stop, and failed to maintain his lane. Police continued this chase toward Newton Bridge Road, where officers had to go 80 mph in a 45 mph zone in order to keep up with the man.

Police ended the chase after obtaining his license plate information.  

Electronics stolen from Athens home

ACC police are further investigating a July 21 incident in which electronics were stolen from an Athens home.

Police responded to the victim who said she returned home to see that “the front door was ajar.” Officers noticed the back door had also been kicked in, as well as a knife wedged into the woman’s bedroom door.

The woman reported a 70-inch and 60-inch television, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, printer, Amazon Alexa, three security cameras, two phones and a series of video games stolen from her home. Police were unable to locate any fingerprints.

muneer ahmed

Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, seo backlinks services

muneer ahmed

Nice blog post. Keep up the good work. I have just bookmarked this blog and will follow your blog for more great posts.. Top Product

muneer ahmed

just what most individuals' desire. However, most of which have no idea of the inner thoughts and multi-step means of purchasing a fresh home Dora the explorer

muneer ahmed

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. Photocopie

muneer ahmed

The CSOne is web-based maintenance management software designed for maintenance and repair service providers. It is specifically designed to fulfill the requirements for these services and successfully improved productivity of thousands of users around the world مشاور بازاریابی عظیمی

muneer ahmed

start with fresh vegetables such as spinach, kale, broccoli or others as your base. In a study published 192.168.1.254 setup

muneer ahmed

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. 2018 US email lists

muneer ahmed

A debt of gratitude is in order for offering this quality data to us. I truly delighted in perusing. Will without a doubt going to impart this URL to my companions.  voyante

Darrell Washburn

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..Dissertation Proposal Sample

Darrell Washburn

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..www.desafinazioak.blogspot.in/2017/07/dermagen-iq-review-trial-offer-is-it.html