180127_crm_treehouse_0001.jpg

The newly-opened Treehouse Cafe, on January 27, 2018, in Watkinsville, Georgia. (Photo/Christina R. Matacotta, crmatacotta@gmail.com)

The Treehouse Market in Oconee County held a grand opening on Saturday, Jan. 27, bringing families and college students into the market to see what the new store had to offer.

Manager Courtney Spangler said the store, which is located off of Macon Highway near Athens Ridge, will stock a variety of products, but will specialize in products local to Athens and surrounding counties.

180127_crm_treehouse_0005.jpg

“We’re really a convenient store, and we really focus on the local products,” Spangler said.

Although the store will provide residents with local products, Assistant Manager Taylor Peele said Treehouse Market focuses on keeping prices low.

“We try to keep our prices as reasonable as possible so the local community can just come in and grab something and not feel like we’re over priced,” Peele said. “We want them to be able to come here every night, not just once in a while.”

The market offers a variety of goods to the community, from handmade Cajun Philly cheese steaks and hot soup from their deli, to pepper jelly candied pecans made from scratch in Athens.

180127_crm_treehouse_0003.jpg

Products on display at the grand opening of the Treehouse Cafe, on January 27, 2018, in Watkinsville, Georgia. (Photo/Christina R. Matacotta, crmatacotta@gmail.com)

Having been opened in days prior to the grand opening, Spangler said the local products have already been some of the most popular among customers.

“Local products are more expensive, but they’re typically our best selling products,” Spangler said. “At first, we were pretty even with products, but after we opened, our local products were just flying off the shelves so we brought in more, and they’re still flying.”

Halley Henderson, a junior statistics and sociology major, said she came by the store to get a sandwich and check out Treehouse Market because it’s very close to where she lives.

“I think that I would come by here to get random things because they have a lot of stuff here and it’s very convenient,” Henderson said. “I don’t know if college students would drive out here. But Athens Ridge and River Club and other places like that that are close. I think will come out a lot.”

Owner Carlos Miranda said he believes creating more businesses like his in Oconee will allow for another community to grow, which he hopes will work to “balance out” downtown Athens.

“I think we’ll have more populations being satisfied on this end of the community, and more development towards this end,” Miranda said. “I’d like to see some luxury apartments, and I’d love to see some type of boutique hotel along with boutique shops out toward this area."

180127_crm_treehouse_0015.jpg

Carlos and Norma Miranda, owners of Treehouse Cafe, and Courtney Spangler, project coordinator, pose for a portrait at the grand opening of the Treehouse Cafe, on January 27, 2018, in Watkinsville, Georgia. (Photo/Christina R. Matacotta, crmatacotta@gmail.com)

Miranda said this market is one piece of his bigger plan to build a bigger community in Oconee County, along with plans he has for a new restaurant, The Falls.

“We needed something for the local community, and something that could also enhance this whole area,” Miranda said. “So part of the plaza development along with the new restaurant that’s going in, The Falls, it’s all part of a long-term project to enhance this whole side of town.”

Miranda said he has high “high expectations” for his restaurant, which will have American-style food.

“I want it to be family oriented. I also want it to be an exciting, fun place to come to along with excellent quality food,” Miranda said. “We also want it to be different, with some new American cuisine, like beef and potatoes.”

Downtown developers have asked Miranda to open up a Treehouse Market downtown, however he said he still hasn’t decided whether or not he is interested in having two markets.

priscillia

Thanks to Priest Babaka who cured me of Fallopian tube blockage and infertility.. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband.. Until I came across Priest Babaka recommendation online, and I contacted him.. He administered his herbs and cast a pregnancy spell prayers for me.. I now have a child I can call my own.. In case you too wants to try something herbal or spiritual, don't hesitate to contact him for a similar problem, or all other issues, you can reach him through his email: babaka.wolf @ gmail . com or Facebook at priest.babaka

DICKSON WALTER

thanks to dr akhere for all the help he gave me and you and you can also contact him via akheretemple@gmail.com for spiritual help and consultants

DICKSON WALTER

thanks to dr akhere for all the help he gave me and you and you can also contact him via akheretemple@gmail.com for spritual help and consultants

DICKSON WALTER

DICKSON WALTER

hi

kutakuta

+2348062929185** I was born into a family of gifted psychics. My father could read minds and enjoyed telling people what they were thinking. My mother could also read minds, but she had a higher power. She was blessed with the ability to concentrate on a person's desire and make it come true! Do you need to Finding balance and happiness in life ? Fulfill your life?s purpose & destiny? kutakuta and the seventh spirit called Eziza..1.I fix broken relationships, Restore marriages.. 2. I have got charms/spell to take away bad luck & give good luck in life, Binding Lovers together.. 3. Business attractions more customers and Promotions at jobs.. 4. Get job Promotions and favors at work.. 5. I chase away evil/ witchcraft, ghost, bad spell, curses, bad dreams from you.. 6. Bring back lost loves, Resurrect your Ex- Lover.. 7. Make court cases, divorces, bad debts to disappear.. 8. I have herbs for losing weight and Improve your Bedroom Experience 9.. I solve financial and domestic difficulties.. 10. I have a spell charm to bring back stolen goods.. 11. I have quick sales portions to boost customer in business.. 12. I make you gain promotions at work place.. 13. Get Quick Marriage With The Lover Of Your Heart.. 14. Get Protection At Working Place IE save Your Job Charms.. 15. Magic Ring For Luck, gambling, protection, money, business, love, wealth.. 16. Quit smoking, Alcohol and Drugs.. 17. Find your soulmate Lover.. 18. Heal Barrenness and produce TWINS.. 19. Stop Cheating to your Partner 20. Remove Bad Luck, Tolokosh, Curses, and Cleanse you.. 21. Divert Future Problems.. call kutakuta:+2348062929185 or Email: kutakutaeziza77@gmail.com Or WhatsApp +2348062929185 kutakuta and the seven spirits

kutakuta

Laurachrist

Contact Dr Raypower at urgentspellcast@gmail.com if you want to get your Husband, Wife, Boyfriend and Girlfriend back now and regain your happiness.

Hi i am Laura Christ from USA I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Raypower love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr Raypower only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Raypower and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world .. Well if you need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr Raypower Via email: urgentspellcast@gmail.com and also see more reviews about him on his website: http://urgentspellcast.website2.me/

Sue009

Eden Sue from Honolulu I'm really a nice person, so I don't want to badmouth people, even though they might deserve it. I know there are a few websites out there that are total scams, and just want your money. I know, I have tried some of them myself until i got the right contact! I have chosen not to call them out by name here, but I wanted to give you some advice about how to know who to work with and who to avoid. Above all, trust your gut instinct about your interaction with the spell caster. Just because they have a pretty and well designed webpage, and answer their emails 4 times a day, doesn't mean they're honest and trustworthy. Please ALWAYS watch and listen to your gut instinct about how you feel when you email with someone about these kind of personal matters, What i'm about sharing here might sound absurd but it a life experience which a have gone through and happy sharing it today, After 4 years in a relationship with Thomas he decides to damp me for no reason to date a family from who just relocated from Aurora and made me a mocking stock in the province, I pleaded with him to give me a reason why he's dumping me for this girl but he said nothing during my subbing period i stunt into a site why people talked how they got they ex lovers back with the help of African spell casters and Magicians I took few emails and web page from the site and contacted them "YES" i was extorted by two of them without seeing any results My gut and instinct keep pushing me not to give up so i emailed another spell caster called Dr Ogudu and in just few days Thomas who i no longer knew his whereabouts came looking for and confessed how much he loves and cherish me it been months now we reconcile and the relationship as not remain the same if your seeking for a love spell caster seek no more and contact Dr Ogudu now

WEBSITE;;;;;;;;;;;https://oguduspelltemple.wordpress.com

EMAIL ADDRESS;;;; OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM

CDBELLS

Umm... Where is it?