150929_EMJ_BarCoversedit18965

A bartender at Whiskey Bent pours drinks in downtown Athens, Georgia on Tuesday, September 29, 2015. (Photo/ Emily Jenkins)

AthFest is finally back from June 21-23, putting on live performances all day in the Georgia sun. The music doesn’t stop there though — the celebration continues through the night at the 2019 Club Crawl. With many different acts to choose from lasting from 8 p.m. to around 2 a.m. and 12 different venues to visit, we compiled a rundown of the venues participating in this year’s crawl.

Hendershot’s

This local coffee shop starts its weekend on Friday night with performances at 8 p.m. from Show Pony and indie rockers Kenosha Kid, with repeating performances over both groups’ sets until 11 p.m. Saturday, the venue takes on Americana and folk music with Cortez Garcia, Russell Cook & The Sweet Teeth and Adam Klein & The Wild Fires. Then on Sunday as one final performance of the Club Crawl with Klezmer Local 42 closing out the weekend.

The Foundry

Country, Southern rock and bluegrass is the main genre of this venue’s Club Crawl Friday. With performances scheduled from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m., the lineup includes Janie Waddell, Willie Pearl, Ashley Walls and the Tuten Brothers. Saturday the genre changes up to Latin music performances from DJ Harold G and Orquesta MaCuba, scheduled until 1:15 a.m.

Georgia Theatre

This legendary Athens music hotspot hosts acts on three different stages: mainstage, bridge stageand rooftop. On Friday the venue starts performances at 9 p.m. lasting until 2 a.m. Acts range from hip-hop artists like Caulfield and Linqua Franqa to rockers including Jester and The Whigs. On Saturday, performances go from 9:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. and include singer-songwriter Thayer Sarrano and punk rock group Nihilist Cheerleader.

The Globe

The Globe’s guide to the 2019 Club Crawl is hosting singer-songwriters throughout the weekend. On Friday acts start 9 p.m. until 11:30 with 5 acts from Phillip Brantley to Lydia Brambila. Saturday night the venue only hosts two jazz filled performances with Royce Anne and the Jazz Cats at 8 p.m. and the Dan Coy Trio at 9:30 p.m.

Flicker Theater & Bar

The venue starts out the weekend with a bang, hosting 5 acts starting at 10 p.m. until 2 a.m. With genre-hopping groups like Black Kids to the psychedelic country group The Pink Stones. On Saturday night with the same time frame brings a little bit more of a rock feel to the bar, from groups like Shehehe to Saint Syzygy.

Ciné

The town’s hottest movie spot houses more of a country and folk lineup during its Friday night. Starting at 9 p.m. to 11:45 p.m. the venue hosts Hawk Proof Rooster, The Athens Cowboy Choir and Dave Marr. Its last night of the Club Crawl, Ciné hosts another round of 3 performers with John Fernandes, LeAnn Peppers and Ethan Mullenax.

Iron Factory

The Korean barbeque stop is participating in this year's Club Crawl with acts from indie rock groups to singer-songwriter performances. Friday the venue hosts hard rock groups Rosie & the Ratdogs, Property of Bolton and genre-fusing group Jet Phase. Saturday the lineup changes to singer-songwriters Aspen Anonda, Daniel Hardin and N1KI.

Live Wire Athens

Live Wire hosts a party all its own with a silent disco starting at 9 p.m. on Friday, for AthFest’s first ever silent event, “AfterFest: The AthFest Silent Dance Party.” Then on Saturday, the venue switches completely to a showcase of Athens Hip-Hop scene with performances from BYV to Motorhead 2X.

Little King’s Shuffle Club

The club will host an array of genres this AthFest weekend from rap group Clip Art on Friday to pop group Baby Tony and the Teenies on Saturday. The performances on Friday and Saturday start at 10 p.m. and last until 2 a.m.

Caledonia

The lounge will house performers from Athens to Tokyo, in its Club Crawl weekend. Friday night starting around 9:40 p.m. until 2 a.m. with performances from energetic rock group Tokyo group Pinky Doodle Poodle to metal rock band, Apparition. Saturday continues the trend with metal and rock groups like Guillotine and ROTTWEILER.

40 Watt Club

The 40 Watt Club will be filled with electric guitar and high energy performances throughout the weekend. On Friday the venue hosts indie group Monsoon hard rockers Double Ferrari from 10 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. Psychedelic pop group of Montreal perform the club on Saturday along with performers Realistic Pillow and Yip Deceiver.

The World Famous

The venue is hosting only three performances over the AthFest weekend, with Gypsy at Heart on Friday at midnight and on Saturday performances by Scott Spillane at midnight and Summer Hymns at 1 a.m.