On Saturday April 21, bulldog fans and University of Georgia students will flock to Sanford Stadium for a little taste of the fall football season. However, the game will start at 4 p.m. so for those wanting to keep the celebration going all day, there are plenty of events going on after the game from concerts to dance parties.

Crawfish Fest

From 12-10 p.m., Saucehouse BBQ will host its 3rd annual Crawfish Festival. At the festival, Saucehouse will have beer specials, games, tailgating and live music. The restaurant will also have frozen Malibu drinks and local craft beers from Terrapin and Creature Comforts. Bulldog fans can stop by before the game, after the game or both. Presale tickets for all you can eat are $25 and can be purchased at the restaurant. They can also be purchased at the restaurant the day of for $30, and kids’ tickets are $10.

G-Day Dance Party

An online zine, Volumes: Athens Hip-Hop, will host a G-Day dance party at Iron Factory for those wanting to head downtown to celebrate. The party will be going on from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. and will have Auntie Venim and SLZRD on tracks with special performances by The YOD, BYV, Motorhead2x and 3FT. The event is free, and Volumes is also encouraging local artists to submit their tracks to volumeszine@gmail.com for a chance to be played during the night.

Creature Comforts Anniversary Weekend

Creature Comforts will host its four year anniversary with a three-day-long celebration from April 20 to 22. Tickets to the celebration are $25, and Creature Comforts will have live music the night of G-Day. A few of the bands playing are Cougar Sweat, The Hernies, The Artisanals, Oak House and Velveteen Park. The brewery will also have rare and limited beers on draft, as well as food from Manila Express and 1000 Faces Coffee.

Downtown Parties

For those looking for late-night, post-game parties there are plenty of live shows downtown throughout the night. Booty Boyz will be back at the Georgia Theatre Rooftop. The doors open at 10:30 p.m., and the show begins at 11:30 p.m. Tickets are $3 and the show is 21 and over. Georgia country band South of Nashville will play at General Beauregards from 10:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.