Akademia Brewing Company

Akademia Brewing Company will host Georgia football watch parties all season long.

Super Bowl LIII is nearly here and whether you are cheering on the Los Angeles Rams, the New England Patriots or just watching two University of Georgia football greats battle it out on opposing sides, you’ll need a place to sit and watch. The Red & Black compiled a few watch parties happening in the Athens area for the biggest football game of the season.

1. The Big Game on the Big Screen — GTC University 16 Cinemas

Watch the Rams and the Patriots collide for the biggest football event of the year on a giant theater screen — for free. GTC will be hosting this party as first come, first serve and will be selling food for hungry football fans from their Outtakes Kitchen & Bar. While kick-off starts at 6:30 p.m., attendees may want to arrive early to get prime seating for the big event.

2. Super Bowl LIII Viewing Party — The Foundry

The Foundry is hosting a weekend of family-friendly events, including The Simple Life Band performing on Friday, Feb. 1, and Box of Rawks with the blues band Lucky Jones on Saturday, Feb. 2. The performances lead up to The Foundry’s own Super Bowl LIII Viewing Party, where attendees can watch the game and enjoy some drinks and snacks specials, like $4 select beers and six chicken wings for $8. There’s no cover either, so entry is free.

3. Super Bowl Houseparty — Akademia Brewing Company

For those who are hosting their own Super Bowl party, Akademia Brewing Company has you covered. Akademia is offering to-go house party packages for $53 — 25 chicken wings, three 4-packs of stovepipe cans and one pint glass — available for purchase up until kickoff between the Rams and the Patriots. Akademia will also be showing Super Bowl LIII on two 160-inch HD projector screens and six 65-inch HD TVs.

4. Super Bowl LIII —  The Office Sports Bar & Grill

For those who wanted to catch the big game in Downtown Athens, but can’t think of a place with a big enough screen to watch it— how about multiple? With 21 big screens and surround-sound at the restaurant, the chance of missing any play of the game is near impossible.