AthFest

Family and Friends performs at The Georgia Theater at Athfest on Saturday, June 27, 2015 in Athens, Georgia and will play again this year. (Photo/ Emily Jenkins)

The four headliners for the 20th anniversary of the AthFest Music & Arts Festival were announced earlier in March, but on May 10 the full lineup was announced by AthFest Educates, the nonprofit that hosts the annual festival.

Kevn Kinney, lead singer of Drivin’ N Cryin’, will kick off the Friday set list at 5 p.m. on the main stage downtown. His performance will be followed by shows from the Athens Cowboy Choir, Wrenn and capped off by headliner Family & Friends. 

At the Hull Street stage on Friday night, Jim White and Friends will open at 6 p.m. followed by T.S. Woodward and Wanda. The last performance of the night will be from the Booty Boyz at the beer gardens. 

Celtic pub band Repent at Leisure will play the main stage at noon on Saturday, followed by The Welcome Home, Grassland String Band, DANK, Orquesta Macuba, Tae Pierce & The T-Stone Band and Randall Bramblett Band. This will all build up to the performance by headliner Arrested Development. 

At the Hull Street stage on Saturday night, The Welfare Liners will begin the string of concerts that will also include shows by Dodd Ferrell, WinterVillians, Nifty Earth, The Norm, Caroline Aiken & Shadow C.A.B., Reverend Connor Tribble & the Deacons and Timi and Wonderland Rangers. 

Chief Rocka will play the beer gardens to cap off Saturday night. 

On Sunday at the main stage, String Theory will open followed by Partials, Son & Thief, Five Eight and Monsoon. Headliner Kishi Bashi will perform last. 

The last day of performances at Hull Street will include Kayla Berrie, Monkier, Zenith Blue, The Darnell Boys and Yip Deciever!. 

While AthFest has a lot of free outdoor concerts, there is also a Club Crawl on Friday and Saturday night that patrons must have a wristband to enter.

The 40 Watt Club will host Mothers on Friday night and The Black Lips on Satuday night as the featured artists. The Dexateens and The Coathangers will co-headline the Georgia Theatre on Friday while Elf Power will be the featured performer on Saturday. 

Wristbands are on sale for $25 until June 1; then they go up to $30. Tickets can be purchased at Wuxtry Records, Low Yo Yo Stuff Records, Athens Welcome Center and Georgia Theatre.