Boohoo

Quavo’s collaborative clothing line, boohooMAN, will debut April 11. 

Mark your calendars for the new affordable, collectible, Athens-born rapper’s collaborative clothing line, boohooMAN, debuting April 11. This line, with starting prices set at $4, promises a style that embodies the Migos rapper Quavo for a fresh summer look.

American songwriter, record producer and Billboard-hits maker, Quavious Marshall, will be the new face of the online retail site boohoo. Boohoo launched in 2006 and promises quality clothing at inexpensive prices, meanwhile providing some of its revenue to charity.

In 2018, boohoo raised 36,000 euros for Boohoo’s charity program, which is over $40,000.

The line will launch with 200 pieces, ranging from accessories to full outfits, perfect for the upcoming festival season. Many of the pieces are planned to feature tie-dye designs and psychedelic prints.

In a press release issued by the company, boohooMAN commented on its goal for the line to be centered on the brand Quavo has created for himself, gaining him many fans.

“Inspired by Quavo’s bold style and eccentric taste, each item epitomizes his ‘Huncho’ persona,” boohooMAN said in a press release.

Although original pieces like double denim tracksuits, T-shirts and velour two-pieces are spotlighted in the line, many accessories are promised to complete these looks. From bucket hats to bum bags, sliders, and transparent PVC body bags, the Quavo look can be achieved without breaking the bank and at the click of a trackpad.

University of Georgia students can look forward to sporting the Athens-favorite name “HUNCHO” branded across several of these pieces. With a wide fanbase, the selection promised by boohooMAN is accommodating to a variety of styles.

CEO of the Manchester company, Samir Kamani, made a statement regarding his excitement to have the rapper on board with the boohoo brand.

“We’re delighted to announce our largest global partnership to date with international hip-hop artist, Quavo,” Kamani said in a statement. “Quavo appeals to our target audience and we’re excited to have him join the boohooMAN family. 2019 is going to be a huge year for our brand, and this collaboration is only the beginning.”

boohooMAN boasts their successful partnering with big talent names such as Quincy, Tyga, Rae Sremmurd and French Montana, and believes Quavo will only add to the growing popularity of the brand.

Just as Quavo adlibs, call your mama and grab your credit card because the new collection is hitting the world wide web on Thursday, April 11.