Classic_City_Lager-Courtesy

Creature Comforts will release a new beer, Classic City Lager, which will be on draft starting Oct. 8, 2018.

The hoppy Tropicalia and tangy Athena are making room for another Creature Comforts beer on draft this fall, this time appealing to those craving a more classic-tasting beer. The Classic City Lager is an “uncomplicated, simple and delicious lager” for anyone wanting to kick back and crack open a cold one.

“Classic City Lager is simply good, cold beer,” said co-founder and Head Brewer David Stein.

The beer will be on draft starting Oct. 8 and will be available in Atlanta starting in November. Additionally, 6-packs and 12-packs of 12-ounce cans will hit the market year-round in November.

Classic City Lager is described by Creature Comforts as clean, crisp and easy to drink with an ABV of 4.2 percent. This beer is made to serve as both an entry level beer for those first getting into the world of craft, and a staple beer for those looking for an easy-drinking brew, according to Creature.

“We aspire to help people navigate through the beautiful and complex world of craft beer,” Stein said. “There are so many options to choose from and we wanted to make a beer that is perfect for those who enjoy drinking a lower ABV pale lager.”

In step with Creature’s continuous collaboration with local artists, the classic, Red Stripe-esque label of Classic City Lager was designed by chalkwork artist Chris Collins. Collins’ art may look familiar as he has contributed to designing the chalk menu at Creature Comforts in the past as well.