171202_SECCHAMP_0009.jpg

Wayland Rucker, 40, of Athens, Georgia, flips burgers on a grill while tailgating on the morning of the SEC Championship game between the #2 Auburn Tigers and the #6 Georgia Bulldogs in Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia, on Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017. (Photo/Casey Sykes, www.caseysykes.com)

Although June might be a busy time for some — with planning summer vacations while still getting in the hours at work — Father’s Day is fast-approaching. Even if you’re not thinking about it or still haven’t snagged any good gifts, you’ve still got time.

Here are seven ideas for every type of dad for Father’s Day.

1. For the dad who likes to grill

For many families, there’s nothing that says summer more than tossing some steaks and vegetables on the grill. Will Powers at the Pastures of Rose Creek — a fourth-generation family farm — sells grass-fed beef and pastured eggs at the Athens Farmers Market on Saturday mornings, among other locations.

The Pastures of Rose Creek sells beef by the cut and recommends filet mignon, NY strip, bone-in ribeye, sirloin, flank, skirt and cubed steak for grilling.

2. For the dad whose music taste is stuck in the ’80s

If your dad is still singing Journey or David Bowie hits, consider snagging him a record from Wuxtry Records or Low Yo Yo Stuff Records. Both have a plethora of records that are sure to take Dad back to the glory days of Garbage Pail Kids cards, mullets and shoulder pads.

3. For the dad who knows his beer

Luckily, every beer-connoisseur-turned-father has a handful of local brews to try. From Creature Comforts’ German-style wheat beer Athena (fit for a god link here) to Terrapin’s Peach Dreamsicle and Southern Brewing Company’s 7 AM, Athens will certainly have a batch your dad won’t be able to put down.

4. For the dad with a sweet tooth

Athens is often recognized for its flourishing food scene and the city has no shortage of delicious dessert options. Alumni Cookie Dough on North Thomas Street offers sugary-sweet cookie dough treats, Cinnaholic is famous for its vegan cinnamon rolls and Four Fat Cows is a good choice for ice cream. No matter what sort of treat is your dad’s favorite, Athens most likely has it.

5. For the dad who’s always on the go

If you have an active dad, chances are his shoes may be worn out. If that’s the case, Marvin’s Shoe Service, located on College Avenue across from The Grill, might be a good option. Its services include repairing shoes and other leather goods for over three decades.

6. For the dad who likes it hot

If the father figure in your family isn’t afraid of some heat, Piedmont Provisions, which makes small-batch preserves, mustard, relish, vinegar and pickles, offers two hot sauces on its website: chipotle habanero peach and mango habanero. Both can be ordered online for $9.

If your dad likes Southern cuisine, he might also enjoy Piedmont’s hot pepper pineapple vinegar, which Piedmont promises it’ll add “pizzazz to any mess of greens.”

7. For the dad who claims he’s a movie buff

Ciné always has a solid selection of films and it’ll be no different Father’s Day. The theater will play movies like “Rocketman,” starring Taron Egerton and Bryce Dallas Howard, and “Late Night,” starring Amy Ryan and Mindy Kaling.