Beau Shell, known as the Lil' Ice Cream Dude, is a the CEO and founder of his business

Beau Shell of the Lil Ice Cream Dude poses for a portrait at Athens First Bank & Trust in Athens, Georgia on Tuesday, June 13. (Photo/Emily Haney, emilyhaney.com)

The Lil Ice Cream Dude, one of Athens' youngest entrepreneurs, is opening the first location of his ice cream shop today in Athens, Georgia. 

The soft opening comes  after six years of operating out of his parents garage, according to a Facebook post. Lil Ice Cream Dude is ready to open up his own brick and mortar ice cream shop at only 13 years old. 

The shop is located on 1040 Gaines School Road #218 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. with Beau Shell, the Lil Ice Cream Dude, giving presentations on his business plan at 1 p.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.

Lil Ice Cream Dude's Kickstarter campaign is ongoing for 35 more days, the fundraising campaign is seeking $20,000 according to the website. The campaign started on Nov. 24, for the purpose of raising money for COOL World, Shell's ice creams shop.

"The installation of the floors and ceilings alone will consume most of the $20,000 but there will be enough left over to purchase the basic equipment Beau will need to get up and running," the campaign statement reads.

The fundraiser is accepting contributions anywhere from $15 to $5,000 with the latter contributor receiving multiple perks.

"At this level supporters will help to create one of 5 custom ice cream sandwiches to be featured on the "Specials" menu and which will bear their names or the names of any their consenting family members. These sandwiches will be sold in all Cool World Ice Cream Shops. Backers at this level will also receive five autographed copies of Beau's first children's book, "Coolest Birthday Ever" and one Cool World t-shirt," according to the Kickstarter page.

Rose234

My boyfriend left me for another girl. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Ebuka can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I'm so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage. Simply contact the great "Dr.Ebuka" If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., Thank you Dr Ebuka for saving my broken relationships and brought my boyfriend back to me!" email him at: ebukalovetemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on +13103599685 ....

miraclespellhome11

Breakup Or Divorce Is Not A Solution To Your Marriage problems!!!!MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM !!! is certainly the best, and his result is 100% guarantee.
My Husband is back home now and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Miracle. He is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr,,,Miracle, is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, My Husband now love me more than before i am so Happy.and my Husband have cancel the Divorce wi!th the help of Dr,,,Miracle..If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell That Truly Works Fast, I Suggest You ,,,,"CONTACT Via Email ,,,,, MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM !!!! You Can Also Call Him Or Add Him On Whats-App: +2340871398555,,, !!!!!!

miraclespellhome11

My Husband is back home now and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Miracle. He is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr,,,Miracle, is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, My Husband now love me more than before i am so Happy.and my Husband have cancel the Divorce with the help of Dr,,,Miracle..If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell That Truly Works Fast, I Suggest You ,,,,"CONTACT Via Email ,,,,, MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM !!!! You Can Also Call Him Or Add Him On Whats-App: +2340871398555,,, !!!!!!!

ived

Congratulations for ice cream shop you. http://gg.gg/6yn5d

EL Rasky

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/676023088/lil-ice-cream-dudes-cool-world