90th Oscars awards

The 90th annual Oscars awards were hosted by Jimmy Kimmel on Sunday, March 4. 

The 90th annual Academy Awards, hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, will air on ABC at 8 p.m. EST on Sunday, March 4. If you haven’t gotten around to watching all of the nominated films, check out The Red & Black’s reviews of a few movies off the nominee list. See the full list here.

“The Shape of Water”

Nominated for: Best Picture, Best Directing, Best Actress in a Leading Role, Best Actor in a Supporting Role, Best Actress in a Supporting Role, Best Writing (Original Screenplay), Best Music (Original Score), Best Cinematography, Best Costume Design, Best Film Editing, Best Production Design, Best Sound Editing and Best Sound Mixing

Review: 'The Shape of Water' is a one-of-a-kind marvel

“Dunkirk”

Nominated for: Best Picture, Best Directing, Best Music (Original Score), Best Cinematography, Best Film Editing, Best Production Design, Best Sound Editing and Best Sound Mixing

Review: The historic story told by "Dunkirk" is riveting

“Call Me By Your Name”

Nominated for: Best Picture, Best Actor in a Leading Role, Best Writing (Adapted Screenplay) and Best Music (Original Score)

Review: “Call Me By Your Name” portrays the ugly truth of reality

“I, Tonya”

Nominated for: Best Actress in a Leading Role, Best Actress in a Supporting Role and Best Film Editing

Review: 'I, Tonya' takes the wrong approach to telling Harding's story

“Beauty and the Beast”

Nominated for: Best Costume Design, Best Production Design

Review: 'Beauty and the Beast' exceeds expectations

“Logan”

Nominated for: Best Writing (Adapted Screenplay)

Review: 'Logan' is the best X-Men movie

“Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2”

Nominated for: Best Visual Effects

Review: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 falls short of first film

OliviaStephen22

Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save you marriage fast.My Name Olivia Stephen from CA,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,Call/WhatsApp: +2348071622464 , his website: https://urgentspell.blogspot.com .