ShakyBeats

Shaky Beats Festival will take place May 10 through 11, featuring headliners  Martin Garrix and Galantis. 

This May, electronic music fans will travel to Atlanta for the fourth annual Shaky Beats Festival in Central Park of in the Old Fourth Ward in Atlanta.

While the festival is normally three days long, this year it only spans over two days, May 10 and 11.

One-day admission tickets for the EDM-filled weekend go on sale today at 10 a.m. with passes for one-day and two-day admission with prices ranging from $95-$410.

ShakyBeatslineup

The lineup for Shaky Beats Festival features over 40 performances over the two day span. 

The festival has performances for four stages over two days, with 40 performers in the lineup.

The lineup for the ages 18 and up festival will feature headliners Martin Garrix and San Holo but will also showcase local house EDM acts like Mantis and Eddie Gold.

Correction: A previous version of this article stated that the festival was in Centennial Olympic Park when it is located in Central Park of downtown Atlanta. The Red & Black regrets this error, and it has since been changed.