180116_MLN_grad_bucket_list_0010.jpg

A customer works at Zombie Coffee & Donuts in Athens, Georgia, on Tuesday, January 16, 2018. (Photo/McGee Nall, www.mcgeenall.com)

You hear it just about a million times your freshman year at the University of Georgia: “Athens is such a cool town, get out there and explore!” And you and your freshman year roommate begin to hype up all the adventures you are going to have here in the Classic City. But before you know it, you are a senior at UGA with one semester left before graduation and haven’t checked anything off of your Athens bucket list. Sound familiar? If so, here’s your mapped-out guide to taking just one day each month to knock out a handful of these adventures before you receive that diploma.

January: Day Off on Prince Avenue

The Grit: Get a good start to your adventure-packed day by enjoying a nice, warm southern-style brunch with your favorite people.

180115_ERR_Grit_0004.jpg

A view of the entrance at The Grit on Monday, January 15, 2018, in Athens, Georgia. The vegetarian establishment is distinct to locals for its vibrant hues. (Photo/Reynolds Rogers, reynoldsrogers@gmail.com)

Avid Bookshop: After your delicious meal, take a short stroll down the street to explore this tucked-away, one-of-a-kind bookstore.

The Taylor-Grady House: Just a short walk from the Avid Bookshop, take a self-guided tour into this beautiful historical house for only $3.00 per person.

Hendershot’s Coffee: Finish off the day with a nice hot coffee and pastry at this musical coffee-bar right next to where your adventure started, The Grit.

180115_ERR_Hendershots_0008.jpg

Locals sit at the bar listening to music while they work on their laptops at Hendrshots Coffee on Monday, January 15, 2018, in Athens, Georgia. (Photo/Reynolds Rogers, reynoldsrogers@gmail.com)

February: Exploration Downtown

Zombie Coffee and Donuts: Right off of East Broad Street, treat yourself to a build-your-own donut along with an Affogato coffee. 

Dynamite Clothing: Just across the street from Zombie Coffee and Donuts is a whole new wardrobe just waiting for you filled with vintage clothing, jewelry, hats and more. Even if you’re broke, this is a one of a kind shop that you won’t find anywhere other than Athens, so it's worth breaking out the wallet.

Wuxtry Records & CD Exchange: Down on Clayton Street by Dynamite Clothing is one of the classic record stores that shows why Athens is so well known for its music. Named by Rolling Stones as one of the best record stores in America, skipping out on this store is not an option.

180116_MLN_grad_bucket_list_0034.jpg

A customer looks through records at Wuxtry Records & CD Exchange in Athens, Georgia, on Tuesday, January 16, 2018. (Photo/McGee Nall, www.mcgeenall.com)

Pauley’s Original Crepe Bar: Right by the record shop is one of the most popular restaurants among UGA students: Pauley’s Original Crepe Bar. Beat the crowd just before dinnertime so you can finally say you’ve enjoyed one of Athens’ biggest crowd pleasers.

March: Mid-Term Break

Iron Works Coffee: You see the geofilter for the Graduate on everybody’s snapchat all the time, yet you are still unsure as to why people are studying at a hotel. Well in the lobby of this hotel is a coffee shop just as vintage and authentic as the hotel itself. Take some time to study for midterms in an environment a little more exciting than the Miller Learning Center.

Lyndon House Arts Center: Take a study break and swing by the Lyndon House Arts Center. With interesting kinds of exhibitions and free admission, the Lyndon House definitely brings out the artistic side of the Classic City.

The Foundry: Finish off your day back by the Graduate with a hot meal at The Foundry while enjoying one of their live musical performances. To get tickets for specific artists’ performances, visit http://thefoundryathens.com/foundry-calendar/calendar-view/.

April: Day with Nature

Sandy Creek Park: With three different hiking trails, a beach and canoe rentals for just $5 each, this park has more than one adventure in store for you in the perfect spring weather. Finish off your breath-taking day with a picnic by the lake at one of their multiple picnic tables.

Rosa Wyatt

Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce!.

Hi everyone! I have just experience the wonders of Dr Azeez love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people allover the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, I told him about my husband that abandoned me about 6 months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr Azeez only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Scott called me, I was just so shocked, I pick the call and couldn’t believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Azeez and thanked him; he only told me to share the good news all over the world... Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Azeez....
Here’s his contact. Email: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
You can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

Rosa Wyatt

stevenborka

Hello are you in need of a loan to pay your debts or start up a new business, buy a house Have you been denied loans by your bank because you have no collateral or a bad credit score, Steven Borka Financial Service is a government registered and certified private loan company, We offer all kind of loans both personal and business loan at an affordable interest rate short and long terms base, process of getting a loan from our company is fast reliable and easy, loans are approved with 24hours of successful application.

Our services include the following:

Truck Loans.
Personal Loans.
Real estate loans.
Debt consolidation loans.
Car Loans.
Business Loans.
Education Loans.
Mortgage loans.
Refinancing Loans.
Home Loans.

This loan is been given out to individuals from duration of 1 year to 25 years of repayment. Get back for full loan proceedings if interested.

Email:stevenborkafinancialservices@gmail.com
Mobile:+1(210)634-5868

shelljami000

At my early 40’s, as a wife and mother that has enjoyed a peaceful and successful marriage for 15 years, I vividly saw the failure and success of my parent’s failed marriage, why it fell apart for almost 30 years.
As an adult, I learned that my parent can be united again spiritually. Eventhough other method failed over the years I stood tall and intervene with determination.
On my quest to achieving spiritual intervention, I met Dr. Wakina Love Temple via: dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com who clarified my vision and mission by pointing out thoroughly the reasons why my parent couldn’t settle in marriage and why they couldn’t find love elsewhere.
Tears of joy rushed down our faces days after the completion of the spell as our Dad traveled over 2,000km to make peace with our Mom. It was a beginning of a new era watching them grow old together forever in love.
We couldn’t thank Dr. Wakina enough for visualizing our dream and adding more years to our parent.
At the end, I learned that it’s always good to put your visions into practice.

shelljami000

caroline webb

URGENT GENUINE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND OR husband/wife BACK FAST.
I have something to share with you!!! There is a great joy in my heart
which I want to share with everyone. My name is Caroline Webb from united States. I had a misunderstanding with my lover last year which led us to
break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. He saw a beautiful
woman which he find more prettier than me, but as time went on I met god Dr lucky He is a great spell caster. I contacted him through his email and
explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn't worry, that my lover
will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness before 24
hours.My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on
his knees begging for forgiveness, and today we are happy and he also cured
my Sister's breast cancer. Do you have any problem? worry no more because
Dr lucky can provide lasting spell solution to any problems:email him luckysolutiontemple@gmail.com or call him +2348070980389 or add him on whats- app +2348070980389

(1)If you want your ex back.

(2)You want to be promoted in your office.

(3)If you want to be cured of HIV, Cancers and other diseases.

(4)You want to be rich.

(5)You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(6)If you need financial assistance.

(7)If you went to get pregnant.