HolyCrepe-4.jpg

Holy Crepe owner & chef Saphir Grici speaking to his wife at the biweekly Athens Food Truck Market at the Jittery Joe's Roaster. Holy Crepe specializes in selling crepes at various locations around Athens. May 11, 2016. Photo/Shubham Kadam

Thursday, June 14

Food Truck Night

What: Athens Food Truck Night will feature more than 10 different local food trucks and will offer music, movie and fun for parents and kids

When: 4:30-8:30 p.m.

Where: Barber Street Jittery Joe’s

Friday, June 15

Father’s Day Weekend: Blues, Brews & BBQ

What: This fourth annual event is centered around serving the dads of Athens for Father’s Day. Frankie’s Blues Mission will perform while dads enjoy a selection of brews and BBQ.

When: 5 p.m., music 6-9 p.m.

Where: The Foundry

Farmer’s Market Days at J&J Flea Market

What: On the third weekend of June, July and August, J&J Flea Market is highlighting year-round farmers market produce and artisan work from local businesses.

When: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Where: J&J Flea Market on Commerce Road

Paw Pub Crawl

What: Madison Oglethorpe Animal Shelter is hosting this pub crawl to raise money for homeless people in these counties. All proceeds will be donated to the cause.

When: 7 p.m.-midnight

Where: College Square in downtown

Saturday, June 16

Secret Record Swap at Southern Brewing Company

What: Thousands of records, CDs, tapes, posters, music books and more will be presented by local and out-of-town dealers for the public.

When: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.

Where: Southern Brewing Company

The Merry Wives of Windsor

What: Members of Rose of Athens Theatre will perform this famous Shakespeare comedy, “The Merry Wives of Windsor.” Ticket prices range from $8-16.

When: 8 p.m.

Where: Tasting Room of Jittery Joe’s Roasting Company

Sunday, June 17

Father’s Day at the Brewpub

What: Akademia Brewing is treating each dad to a pint on the house for Father’s Day. Grab a pint of choice and enjoy a traditional English-style roast with beer-infused gravy.

When: 12:30-11 p.m.

Where: Akademia Brewing Company

Birthday Block Party at Heirloom Cafe

What: This birthday party will feature live music, bar snacks and drink specials. Fifteen percent of sales benefit The Giving Kitchen.

When: 6-8:30 p.m.

Where: Heirloom Cafe