Thursday, Nov. 2

Student Spotlight

What: As part of the Spotlight on the Arts Festival, this all-day event will feature performances from student organizations and individuals, showcasing talents in music, theater, dance and creative writing.

Where: Tate Plaza

When: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.

Price: Free

Athens Science Café Presents: NASA & Small Spacecraft

What: Special guest speaker Roger Hunter, Project Manager of Small Spacecraft Technology at NASA, will lead a discussion, followed by space-themed music provided by Kinky Waikiki.

Where: The Foundry

When: 7 p.m.

Price: Free

Friday, Nov. 3

Tree Room Rocket Yoga

What: Practice Rocket Yoga, a fun, challenging form of yoga, in The Tree Room with M3Yoga.

Where: The Tree Room

When: 5:30–7 p.m.

Price: Free

The Upside Down - Stranger Things Dance Party

What: To help celebrate the recent release of season two of the Netflix show “Stranger Things,” the Georgia Theatre is hosting a rooftop dance party with DJs Crowe and Retrograde.

Where: Georgia Theatre Rooftop

When: 11 p.m.– 1 a.m.

Price: Free

Saturday, Nov. 4

Kendra Scott Pop-Up Shot

What: Graduate Athens will team up with Kendra Scott to offer new styles and a first look at the brand’s Winter 2017 collection.

Where: Graduate Athens

When: 10 a.m.–1 p.m.

Price: Free

Sunday, Nov. 5

Star Watch

What: Head out to Sandy Creek Park to watch the moon cover Aldebaran, one of the brightest and biggest stars in the sky.

Where: Sandy Creek Park and Lake Chapman

When: 7–9 p.m.

Price: $2/person (park admission)

Fall Clothing Swap at Indie South

What: Bring your gently used, washed clothes and swap them for new items to get outfitted for fall. All leftover clothing will be taken to Project Safe.

Where: Indie South

When: 2–5 p.m.

Price: Free

The Art of Giving: Art Showcase benefiting The Giving Kitchen

What: Live Wire Athens will team up with local artists to host an art showcase to raise money for The Giving Kitchen, a nonprofit that provides financial support for workers in the restaurant industry facing unforeseen injury or crisis.

Where: Live Wire Athens

When: 2–10 p.m.

Price: $8