- Athens restaurant roundup: Pelican’s SnoBalls to close for season, McAlister’s Deli grand opening and more
- Tailgate Guide: Takeout and catering
- Tailgate Guide: Drinking laws for UGA campus and Athens
- Tailgate Guide: Cooking tips
- Local beer mini documentary to premiere with exclusive announcement
- Empanadas from Viva! Argentine Cuisine
- Athentic aims to combat mental health stigma with new IPA
- Athens restaurant roundup: home.made announces bar space, The Place changes hours and more
- Local cookbook to teach healthy living for every season
- The National joins annual ‘Bee’s Knees Week’ to benefit the bees
As Athens restaurants, bars and eateries adjust to changing policies and conditions during the coronavirus pandemic, their operations change frequently. Here’s this week’s roundup of restaurant news.
Tasty News Each Thursday
Subscribe to our Eat & Drink Athens, GA newsletter and get fresh updates, tips, news and reviews delivered every week.
Menu Item of the Week
Favorites from Red & Black staff and contributors