From July 10-17, Athens will host its first Restaurant Week to highlight the Classic City’s highly rated local restaurants and breweries.
- Athens restaurant roundup: Hendershot's temporarily closed, new location of Condor Chocolates to be built downtown and more
- Athens restaurant roundup: The Varsity announces new Athens location, 1000 Faces reopens for indoor seating and more
- Chase & Boulevard Bowl from Heirloom Cafe and Fresh Market
- Athens restaurant roundup: The Grit reopens dining room, Heirloom Café no longer requires masks and more
- Athens hosts first ever Restaurant Week
- Tacos from Supermarket El Camino Real
- Lil' Ice Cream Dude reflects on business growth and plans for the future
- Athens restaurant roundup: Fourth of July closings, Farmers Market Wednesdays return to Creature Comforts and more
- Falafel Sandwich from The Grit
- Owner of Lindsey's Culinary Market reflects on her career, COVID-19
Tasty News Each Thursday
Subscribe to our Eat & Drink Athens, GA newsletter and get fresh updates, tips, news and reviews delivered every week.
Menu Item of the Week
Favorites from Red & Black staff and contributors