200101_RAC_UGAvsBaylorFirstSugarBowl_0791.jpg

Georgia offensive lineman Warren Ericson (50), wide receiver George Pickens (1) and quarterback Jake Fromm (11) celebrate a touchdown. The Georgia Bulldogs face the Baylor Bears in the Allstate Sugar Bowl on Jan. 1, 2020 in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. At the end of the first half Georgia leads Baylor 19-0. (Photo/Ryan Cameron, rcameron@randb.com)

Following Georgia's 26-14 win over Baylor in the Sugar Bowl, The Red & Black graded each position group's performance.

Quarterback

Jake Fromm finished his junior year on a high note with one of his best performances of the season. In what is perhaps his final game as a Bulldog, Fromm threw for 250 yards on 20 completions and two touchdowns, leading the Bulldogs to a 26-14 victory. —Nathan Moore

Grade: A-

Running backs

For the first time in their collegiate careers, Zamir White and Kenny McIntosh were the Bulldogs’ go-to running backs. D’Andre Swift was limited to one carry and Brian Herrien didn’t play for an undisclosed reason. In their absences, White ran for one touchdown and 92 rushing yards and McIntosh added 26 rushing yards. The rushing attack against Baylor wasn’t what Georgia fans have come to expect, but White and McIntosh look more than suitable for more important roles next season. — Henry Queen

Grade: C+

Receivers

George Pickens used the Sugar Bowl as an opportunity to prove he’s the star Georgia has been seeking at wideout all season. By halftime, the freshman had accumulated 165 yards — more than the entire Baylor offense to that point (97).

200101_GMA_SugarBowl_FirstHalf0418.jpg

Georgia wide receiver George Pickens (1) holds the ball in the end zone after scoring a touchdown. The Georgia Bulldogs face the Baylor Bears in the Allstate Sugar Bowl on Jan. 1, 2020 in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. At the end of the first half Georgia leads Baylor 19-0. (Photo/Gabriella Audi, https://gabbyaudi10.wixsite.com/mysite-1)

While Pickens’ production made up a majority of the Bulldogs’ pass game (12 of Georgia’s 20 total receptions), the two other receivers that caught passes had good nights too. Matt Landers came down with the first touchdown reception of his career, and Tyler Simmons had four catches in his final game at Georgia. The three accounted for 247 of Georgia’s 383 total yards. The main blemish for the receiving corps came in the fourth quarter when Demetris Robertson dropped a well-thrown pass in the end zone. — Augusta Stone

Grade: A-

Offensive line

Matt Luke didn’t have much to work with in his first game as Georgia’s offensive line coach. Andrew Thomas (NFL), Isaiah Wilson (NFL) and Ben Cleveland (academic issues) didn’t play, so Luke had to get creative. Cade Mays, Warren Ericson and Jamaree Salyer started at left guard, right guard and right tackle, respectively. Ericson, a redshirt freshman, had made zero starts and played in only five games this season entering Wednesday. The new group did a solid job of protecting Fromm until late in the third quarter when they allowed back-to-back sacks to set up a third-and-17. —Henry Queen

Grade: B

Front seven

Georgia’s front seven continued its reign of terror against opposing offenses. Baylor was held to 295 yards and didn’t score until the third quarter. The Bears weren’t able to get much rhythm established offensively, particularly in their run game, where the Bears mustered just 61 yards on 28 attempts. Georgia’s front seven also created havoc, coming down with seven tackles for loss, three sacks and a pivotal forced fumble on fourth down from Azeez Ojulari in the third quarter. A Travon Walker sack on fourth down gave Georgia comfort in its lead with five minutes to go in the game. The Bulldogs allowed their second rushing touchdown of the season in an otherwise positive performance. — Augusta Stone

Grade: A-

Secondary

Despite the absence of senior safety J.R. Reed, the Georgia defensive backs did just enough to stop the Bears’ passing game. Senior safety Richard LeCounte grabbed a pair of interceptions, the second of which iced the game for the Bulldogs. The secondary allowed 234 yards through the air and one touchdown. Given the absences throughout the defense, the secondary put on a solid performance. —Nathan Moore

Grade: B+

Special teams

After a stint of unsuccessful tries, a fake field goal finally paid off for Kirby Smart. Punter Jake Camarda rushed for six yards and a first down to the Baylor 13-yard line midway through the third quarter. The first down was followed by a rushing touchdown from Zamir White to push the lead back to 19. Other than the one trick play, Georgia’s special teams play was mistake-free. Rodrigo Blankenship hit two field goals from as many tries in his final game in a Georgia uniform. He finished his collegiate career with zero misses on extra point attempts. — Andy Walsh

Grade: A

Johnm5432

My name is John Marcus and i am a wealthy business man who is single and searching for a sugar baby to spoil with my money. I am base in the states and canada. i would like to have any sugar baby who is based in usa or canada too. Feel free to contact me if you are interested. Contact me on my Whatsapp number on +17025514367..... I pay well so feel free and contact me