M3 Yoga

M3 Yoga (Photo/Reynolds Rogers, reynoldsrogers@gmail.com)

Club Pilates

The Athens location of this national chain opened at Alps in early 2019. In addition to $25 drop-in classes, the studio, which is equipped with Reformer machines and other equipment, is open to any client with a Club Pilates Passport membership.

CrossFit Liberate

Just two blocks from the Classic Center, CrossFit Liberate has a 6,500 square-foot facility. CrossFit offers a daily rate of $25 or a five-class package for $100.

Five Points Yoga

Convenient to South Campus and in the heart of Five Points, this established local studio offers drop-in classes for $17.

Fuel Hot Yoga

Fuel Hot Yoga turns up the heat, right beside the Classic Center. It offers drop-in classes for $18 (and a single parking pass for 50 cents).

M3 Yoga

M3 Yoga classes are characterized by healing, meditation and “hot power” sessions. The studio was voted best in Athens by Red & Black readers. A one-class pass runs $17; a 10-day pass is $135.

Shakti Power Yoga

This intimate studio has three values: show up, sweat and shine. At this Prince Avenue space, kept at 85 degrees to increase joint flexibility, visitors can rent mats and towels, with unlimited yoga access at $40 for three days and $70 for seven days.

This article originally appeared in the spring 2019 Visitors Guide