The first day of the 23rd annual AthFest Music and Arts Festival was off to a strong start with bands like Wieuca, Linqua Franqa and many more. Despite the heat and humidity, crowds gathered around the outdoor stages to see different artists take the stage throughout the afternoon. Meanwhile the Club Crawl kicked off the nighttime showings at indoor venues such as the Georgia Theatre and the Foundry. The festival also had several vendors such as food trucks and artists selling local art.
As featured on
Dreams So Real greeted a relaxed yet happy crowd on Sunday night as they closed out AthFest 2019 with age jokes, pop jams and old school rock ‘n’ roll.
- PHOTOS: Looks seen at AthFest
- PHOTOS: 22nd AthFest | Sunday
- PHOTOS: 22nd AthFest | Showcases
- PHOTOS: 22nd AthFest | Saturday
- PHOTOS: 22nd AthFest | Friday
- PHOTOS: 23rd annual AthFest | Saturday
- PHOTOS: 23rd annual AthFest | Sunday
- PHOTOS: DogFest at AthFest
- PHOTOS: 90s Country Dance Night at the Georgia Theatre Rooftop
- PHOTOS: Walden and LUTHI bring rock, funk to the Georgia Theatre
- PHOTOS: The World Famous hosts Weird Artist Market Pop-Up
- PHOTOS: Pip the Pansy performs at the Georgia Theatre with openers Flipturn and Stop Light Observations