Due to COVID-19, the in-person graduation for the class of 2020 was pushed back until October. The seniors, however, have a new avenue for celebrating their graduation: the world of Minecraft. UGA students Ivan Campbell and Nick Miller began a project that culminated in the recreation of Sanford Stadium and large portions of the Tate Student Center. The virtual graduation will be held on May 8.
- PHOTOS: Sanford Stadium and UGA campus stand quiet and empty on G-Day
- PHOTOS: Athens covered in positive messages and signs during COVID-19 outbreak
- PHOTOS: UGA campus covered in blooms as spring arrives
- PHOTOS: UGA student-submitted 2020 graduation caps
- PHOTOS: Members of the class of 2020 brave the rain and cold to walk through the Arch