The annual Wild Rumpus Halloween parade flooded the streets of downtown Athens with people dressed up in elaborate, creative costumes on Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019, in Athens, Georgia. The parade started at Creature Comforts Brewery and snaked through the streets. Multiple stations featured live music, and some people stopped their parade walk to sing and dance along. The Wild Rumpus 5k took place earlier in the day.
As featured on
Every year the weird side of Athens comes out of the woodwork and assembles at the Wild Rump…
- PHOTOS: ACC Library hosts 20th annual One Spooky Night
- PHOTOS: Chick-fil-A hosts community trunk-or-treat
- PHOTOS: Boo at the Zoo celebrates Halloween early with costume contests, animal trivia
- PHOTOS: Crushed cars and big air time at Monster Truckz Extreme Tour
- PHOTOS: Runners zigzag their way through Athens at AthHalf road race
- PHOTOS: Monster Truckz Extreme Tour ends with motor cross tricks, 'human cannon ball'
- WEEK IN PHOTOS: Monster trucks, Wild Rumpus, AthHalf and more
- PHOTOS: Georgia fans prepare for Georgia-Florida football game at Frat Beach
- PHOTOS: Mayday Parade kicks off Forever Emo Tour at 40 Watt Club
- PHOTOS: Athens Farmers Market brings colorful, locally-grown food to Creature Comforts