Wednesday, March 10, 2021 marked the second week of Farm To Campus, UGA’s new weekly on-campus farmers market initiative.
The market is organized through a partnership between Farmers Market Friends, the UGA Office of Sustainability and UGA Dining Services. Each Wednesday on the south lawn of the Miller Learning Center, customers can purchase a variety of local produce and art using credit cards, Venmo and PawPoints. Proceeds from the market go towards the Athens "Food as Real Medicine" program, also known as FARM Rx.
As featured on
- Clocked! owner reflects on journey to open restaurant in Athens
- OPINION: Police should be mediating issues, not escalating them
- A look ahead: UGA and Athens events this week
- Athens health care professionals share thoughts on updated mask guidelines
- OPINION: UGA student-parents: Support us, don’t shame us
- UGA Dining Services, SGA partner to offer customizable meal plans
- Q&A: Former UGA football player turned hip-hop artist discusses new album
- Gamma Phi Beta removes legacy consideration from recruitment process
- Athens Land Trust to host Juneteenth Celebration
- UGA athletic department exploring attendance-tracking technology for student-athletes
A podcast exploring the week's top stories