Georgia kicker Rodrigo Blankenship (98) became the Bulldogs' all-time leading scorer during Saturday's game against Texas A&M, during which he completed four field goals and one extra point. Blankenship has 418 points to his name at Georgia, but he wasn't always a star. Check out these photos to see Blankenship's progression from walk-on to leading scorer.
As featured on
The Georgia football team has found a home away from home at Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta.
Athens always is buzzing with activity from the sounds of guitar strumming at the 40 Watt Cl…
- BEST OF: UGA defeats Texas A&M 19-13 in last home game of the season
- BEST OF: UGA defeats Auburn, 21-14
- BEST OF: Georgia shuts out Missouri despite injuries, 27-0
- BEST OF: Georgia defeats Florida 24-17 in annual rivalry football game
- PHOTOS: Bulldogs head to Atlanta for rivalry game
- WEEK IN PHOTOS: UGA women's basketball, Georgia football's 45-point win over Georgia Tech and more