Underground Springhouse, an Athens-born band consisting of University of Georgia students, performed at the Georgia Theatre on Tuesday, Jan. 14. Members of the funk rock band said headlining the Theatre was a dream come true, and the band invited other musicians on the stage which created interesting layers to their already groovy sound. The Family Recipe and Bigg Chungus opened for Underground Springhouse with many of the musicians hopping on stage to help the headlining act. Underground Springhouse played a mix of original songs and covers, and the audience sang and danced along the entire set.
- PHOTOS: Perpetual Groove performs grunge-themed Halloween show at Georgia Theatre
- PHOTOS: Umphrey's McGee thrills Georgia Theatre with music, lights show
- PHOTOS: Pip the Pansy performs at the Georgia Theatre with openers Flipturn and Stop Light Observations
- PHOTOS: Big Something opens 2020 Royal Rumble tour at Georgia Theatre
- PHOTOS: Colony House rocks the Georgia Theatre