Celebrate making it through a midterm, the weekend finally arriving or simply making it through another day with this classic margarita recipe.
Makes 1 cocktail, because it has been a rough year, and it’s okay to drink alone sometimes.
Disclaimer: Please drink responsibly. We do not condone underage drinking.
What you need
- Blanco Tequila
- Triple Sec
- Simple Sugar (Store-bought or make your own by adding equal parts sugar and water to a saucepan. Put on medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Let cool before using)
- Cocktail Shaker
- Lemon Squeezer
- Coarse Salt
Follow along with our staff photographer Zachary Tate by following the instructions in each photo caption below to create your own:
- Clocked! owner reflects on journey to open restaurant in Athens
- OPINION: Police should be mediating issues, not escalating them
- A look ahead: UGA and Athens events this week
- Athens health care professionals share thoughts on updated mask guidelines
- OPINION: UGA student-parents: Support us, don’t shame us
- UGA Dining Services, SGA partner to offer customizable meal plans
- Q&A: Former UGA football player turned hip-hop artist discusses new album
- Gamma Phi Beta removes legacy consideration from recruitment process
- Athens Land Trust to host Juneteenth Celebration
- UGA athletic department exploring attendance-tracking technology for student-athletes
A podcast exploring the week's top stories