The Spring Carnival has set up camp at the Georgia Square Mall from May 24-June 9, 2019. The carnival has fan favorites like funnel cakes and a large ferris wheel over looking the Classic City. The rides cater to kids of all ages from carousels and mega slides to vertical drops, there’s a ride for everyone. Attendees can buy individual tickets for games and rides at $1.50 a piece or buy a $25 wristband for unlimited rides.
As featured on
Already worried about summer boredom? Fear not — Athens has you covered! This weekend features a wide range of events including the Athens PRIDE 2019 Summer Soiree, the Hot Corner Celebration and Soul Food Festival and the Georgia Square Mall spring carnival.
- SEMESTER IN PHOTOS: The Red & Black's best photos from Spring 2019
- PHOTOS: In full bloom: Sights of spring on UGA campus
- PHOTOS: UGA fraternity SAE hosts annual spring party featuring AFTM
- PHOTOS: Alice H. Richards Children’s Garden opens to the public at State Botanical Garden of Georgia at UGA
- PHOTOS: The Foundry hosts the annual Classic City American Music Festival