On March 17, the SEC canceled all spring athletic competitions, effective immediately, ending the chances of an in-person G-Day game for Spring 2020. On April 13, Georgia announced it would host a virtual G-Day game, showing a replay of the Georgia vs. Notre Dame game from the fall. On Saturday, April 18, the Saturday that would have been G-Day, Sanford Stadium and UGA campus stood empty as Georgia fans across the nation stayed indoors to watch Georgia football.
- PHOTOS: Red team pushes past the Black team as they win the 2019 G-Day game, 22-17
- PHOTOS: Georgia's Red and Black teams end the first half tied at 2019 G-Day game, 10-10
- PHOTOS: G-Day Pregame: Tailgating, Dawg Walk and more
- BEST OF: A look back at D'Andre Swift's career as a Bulldog
- PHOTOS: A Minecraft tour of the University of Georgia campus
- PHOTOS: Members of the class of 2020 brave the rain and cold to walk through the Arch