The State Botanical Garden of Georgia held a plant sale on Saturday, April 3, 2021. Because of COVID, customers were asked to register online beforehand for a timeslot to shop. To allow for social distancing, only 50 customers maximum were allowed into the plant sale within a one-hour period.
There was a large variety of plants for sale, including camellia bushes, apple trees, succulents and more.
Another plant sale will be held at the Botanical Garden next Saturday, April 10. Customers can register for this event and purchase plants online on the Botanical Garden’s website.
As featured on
A podcast exploring the week's top stories
- Floor collapse at Athens house party injures 25
- UGA admissions officer says don’t focus on 39% acceptance rate
- UGA alumni launch e-newsletter for Gen X
- Oglethorpe County deputy arrested in Athens assault
- Target opens in downtown Athens
- Athens police blotter: Fight at Silver Dollar Bar, trespassing at Delta Tau Delta and more
- Athens restaurant roundup: Classic City Eats is open in Watkinsville, Little Italy has new hours, Mannaweenta re-opens dining room and more
- Georgia softball earns 7-6 victory over No. 1 Oklahoma in first game of doubleheader
- Vernon Jones clashes with UGA students during visit
- Athens woman dies in car crash
- PHOTOS: Athens' Indie South hosts monthly 'Abnormal Bazaar'
- PHOTOS: Georgia football's G-Day, first half
- BEST OF: G-Day 2021
- WEEK IN PHOTOS: G-Day 2021, UGA club eventing practice and more
- PHOTOS: Georgia football's G-Day, pregame
- PHOTOS: Red team beats Black team 28-23 on G-Day
- PHOTOS: 'Kitten season' arrives at Athens Area Humane Society
- PHOTOS: How to grow your own avocado tree at home
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather for 'Justice for Daunte' rally at Athens' City Hall
- PHOTOS: UGA club eventing team gathers for a team cross country practice