Like many college campuses around the country, the University of Georgia has been preparing for the reopening of its campus and the return of students during the COVID-19 pandemic. Signs reminding students and faculty of social distancing and mask requirements were placed around buildings and outdoor areas. Precautionary measures such as distancing desks, plexiglass and sanitizing wipe stations were installed across campus. Fall 2020 semester classes are set to start on Aug. 20.
- UGA rolls out more student requirements and preparations for fall semester
- Confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Athens-Clarke County
- UGA alumnus creates automated website to email UGA administration about COVID-19 concerns
- PHOTOS: UGA students move back onto campus for the fall semester
- PHOTOS: Masks around UGA campus