UGA Miracle hosts Dance Marathon each year as a final push to raise money for patients at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. This event is 25 hours long and challenges all participants to stay awake and stand for the entire 25 hours. During the event, there are many fun activities and events planned in order to raise money for the patients. This year, Miracle raised a grand total of $1,251,410.20 for the patients at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Dance Marathon was held in Tate Grand Hall and began Saturday Feb. 22 at noon and ended Sunday Feb. 23 at 1 p.m.
UGA Miracle's Dance Marathon was held on Saturday, Feb. 22 through Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020. He…
The UGA Miracle Dance Marathon took place in the Tate Student Center from Saturday, Feb. 25,…
UGA Miracle raised more than $1.2 million for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at their 25th annual Dance Marathon, which began Saturday at noon and ended Sunday at 1 p.m.
As featured on
It is that time of year again for the UGA Miracle Dance Marathon. However this year will look a lot different than marathons of the past.
On Feb. 20 at noon, the University of Georgia's student-run philanthropic organization UGA Miracle kicked off their 26th annual 26.2 hour Dance Marathon, where they raised a total of over $1.4 million.
A podcast exploring the week's top stories
- Athens police blotter: Fight at Toppers, woman attempts to shoplift from Belk and more
- Athens police make more arrests in UGA student’s hit-and-run death
- Former Sen. Kelly Loeffler discusses voter registration group with UGA College Republicans
- Clarke Central students selected as UGA Foundation Fellows
- GUEST COLUMN: Open Legion Pool this summer
- Free drive-in movie to show at Southeast Clarke Park
- UGA professor advances colorism conversation on campus
- Where to get a COVID-19 vaccine in Athens
- Transportation challenges in the Athens food desert
- Georgia Theatre to host first live shows since COVID-19 lockdown
- PHOTOS: College Republicans at UGA host Kelly Loeffler
- PHOTOS: State Botanical Garden of Georgia hosts plant sale
- PHOTOS: UGA's Indian Student Association hosts 'India Nite'
- PHOTOS: Athens residents march in 'Unite Against Asian Hate' rally
- PHOTOS: UGA's Caribbean Student Association hosts virtual dance workshop with International Street Festival
- WEEK IN PHOTOS: UGA baseball vs South Carolina, Weirdness parade and more
- PHOTOS: Athentic Brewing hosts weekly jazz night
- PHOTOS: Georgia baseball falls to Georgia Southern 2-1 at home
- PHOTOS: Weirdness parade makes its way through Athens
- PHOTOS: UGA baseball beats South Carolina in first game of the series