This past week, Red & Black journalists traveled to Atlanta to cover the Democratic Party presidential debate. Back in Athens, the Georgia men's basketball team defeated Georgia Tech in Stegeman Coliseum 82-78. The UGA Ice Dawgs saw back-to-back losses, falling to Kennesaw State on Thursday and South Carolina on Friday. Over the weekend, the Georgia football team played their last game in Sanford Stadium for the season, defeating the Texas A&M Aggies 19-13 in a rainy, low-scoring game. During the game, Georgia kicker Rodrigo Blankenship (98) became the Bulldogs' all-time leading scorer with 418 career points.
- PHOTOS: Democratic presidential candidates talk with reporters after Atlanta debate
- PHOTOS: UGA men's basketball defeats Georgia Tech, 82-78
- PHOTOS: Ice Dawgs fall in overtime to Kennesaw State
- PHOTOS: UGA Ice Dawgs fall to South Carolina, 6-4
- BEST OF: UGA defeats Texas A&M 19-13 in last home game of the season