Construction of the University of Georgia’s newest freshman dorm Building 2264 began in December 2020. The construction is expected to be complete by Fall 2022, which means residents of nearby halls must tolerate the distractions for at least another academic year.
Creswell Hall residents shared their thoughts on the ongoing construction and how it has affected their living experience.
- Bulldogs in the NFL: Updates on Sony Michel, Todd Gurley and Isaiah McKenzie
- UGA 101: UGA student resources for careers, academic success
- SEC Media Days: Alabama predicted to win SEC Championship over Georgia
- 5 Athens markets that feature local artists
- North of the Arch event to welcome students back to Athens
- Athens police blotter: 911 dispatchers verbally harassed, woman on narcotics runs into highway
- SEC Media Days: Jordan Davis' “unfinished business” in senior season