Jan. 12, 2023 national championship special issue
UPDATE: We have reprints of our Jan. 12, 2023 "Glory, Glory" national championship issue.

Due to high demand, we will be distributing the papers in-person at our office for one day only. We also have issues available for online order, along with front-page posters and more. Details are below.

Special-edition newspaper 

Get a free copy — and buy more — at our office on Thursday, Jan. 19

Available 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.

We will hand out copies and have additional copies available for a small donation of $5 per copy, with a limit of 5 extra issues per person.

We also will have copies of our 2022 SEC Championship issue and 2023 Peach Bowl issue available.

Order copies online

We have copies of the Jan. 12, 2023 "Glory, Glory" issue available for online orders. They can be shipped anywhere in the US. 

The cost starts at $10 per issue to cover production, packaging and priority mail. Additional copies can be added to your order at a discount.

Click here to order

Jan. 12, 2023 national championship front-page poster

Front-page posters

Small Poster 

A front-page poster is available of the Jan. 12, 2023 issue.

It is 11 x 17 inches and fits a standard frame. The poster is printed on heavyweight, high-quality gloss paper.

Note that the watermark in the image shown is to protect our copyrighted material. There is no watermark on the poster.

Click here to order

Large Poster 

A larger front-page poster is available of the Jan. 12, 2023 issue.

It is 18 x 24 inches and fits a standard frame. The poster is printed on high-quality gloss paper. It is rolled and shipped in a special mailer.

Click here to order

Browse our online store

The Red & Black has covered UGA and Athens since 1893. We have historic front-page posters, books and back issues of our newspaper. We also offer a variety of merch, including a custom Jittery Joe's coffee blend.

All proceeds benefit our nonprofit student news organization. 

Check out the store