2015 NCAA Men's Golf Championships

Former Georgia golfer Sepp Straka is now the first Austrian to earn a PGA Tour card. (Photo by Steven Colquitt/UGA Sports Comm)

After three rounds at Pebble Beach Golf Links, Gary Woodland leads the field at 11 under par in the U.S. Open. At the start of round one on Thursday, there were seven former Georgia golfers. Now, four remain and all of them look like a long shot to contend for a top spot by the end of the final round on Sunday.

Going into Saturday, Kevin Kisner was only 1 over par. But after a tumultuous start on holes two and three, the No. 27 ranked golfer on the PGA Tour found himself 4 over par. The 35-year old ended the day 5 over par and is tied for 64th going into Sunday.

Harris English — a late addition to the field as an alternate — made a fantastic start in his first two days. English went 2 under par in his first major appearance since the 2017 U.S. Open at Erin Hills. However, the 29-year old then had a disappointing round three outing as he bogeyed on five holes and ended his day tied for 48th at 3 over par.

26-year old rookie Sepp Straka had an eye-opening start to his U.S. Open debut as he was tied for fifth at 3 under par on Thursday. He followed that up with unfortunate rounds two and three and holds the same score as English going into the final round.

The 2018 Masters winner Patrick Reed is the last former Bulldog in the field. Reed made headlines on Friday after he snapped his wedge over his knee on the 18th hole after stubbing his chip and failing to hit it onto the green. Despite the viral moment, Reed found himself in the same place as Straka and English, tied for 48th at 3 over par.

Brendon Todd and Keith Mitchell at 4 over par each, as well as Bubba Watson at 9 over par all missed the cut on Friday.