190420_GMA_GDaySecondHalf0007.jpg

Georgia football head coach Kirby Smart talks to assistant football coaches during the second half of the annual G-Day game on Saturday, April 20, 2019, at Sanford, Stadium in Athens, Georgia. The red team won the scrimmage with a score of 22-17. (Photo/Gabriella Audi, www.gabbyaudi10.wixsite.com/mysite-1)

After landing a commitment from four-star offensive lineman Joshua Braun on Monday night, Georgia football is welcoming 2020 five-star recruit Kendall Milton to Athens for his official visit on June 14.

In his junior campaign, Milton ran for 1,337 yards and 27 rushing TDs while also catching seven TDs on 71 yards receiving. The rising senior is tracking as a larger running back with a blend of speed and power that should translate to both college and eventually the NFL.

The 6-foot-2, 220 pounder from Clovis, California, is the 21st ranked player in the nation, good for the fourth highest recruit from California and third highest running back in the country.

Milton has already been on visits to Ohio State University and Louisiana State University over the past two weeks and plans on making a trip to Tuscaloosa and the University of Alabama on June 21.