190101_CRM_SugarBowl_GAvTexas0598.jpg

University of Georgia head football coach Kirby Smart talks during the Allstate Sugar Bowl on Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at the Mercedes Benz Superdome in New Orleans. (Photo/Christina R. Matacotta, crmatacotta@gmail.com)

After landing a commitment from four-star offensive lineman Chad Lindberg on Sunday night, Georgia football added 2020 five-star running back Kendall Milton on Monday, July 29.

Milton chose Georgia over Alabama, Ohio State and LSU. He is part of a 2020 recruiting class that is ranked fifth in the nation and third in the SEC, according to 247Sports.

In his junior campaign, Milton ran for 1,337 yards and 27 rushing TDs while also catching seven TDs on 71 yards receiving. The rising senior is tracking as a larger running back with a blend of speed and power that should translate to both college and eventually the NFL.

The 6-foot-2, 220 pounder from Clovis, California, is the 21st ranked player in the nation, good for the third highest recruit from California and fourth highest running back in the country.