180320_CLS_UGA_Football_Practice_003.jpg

Nate McBride (22), Malik Herring (10) and Jaden Hunter (88) run a drill during the first University of Georgia spring football practice of 2018 on Tuesday, March 20, 2018, in Athens, Georgia. (Photo/Chamberlain Smith, chamberlainlockett.com)

Georgia linebacker Jaden Hunter was arrested on Wednesday night on charges of driving with a suspended/revoked license and stopping, standing or parking where prohibited.

According to the booking report on the Athens-Clarke County police department website, Hunter was booked at 9:04 p.m. Wednesday night and was released at 11:33 p.m. after posting bond. His total bond charges amounted to $4,000, according to the report.

Hunter reportedly left his grey Dodge Charger unattended with flashers on ECV Access Road, where it was found by UGA police. When he returned to the car and began to drive away, he was pulled over outside the Rooker Hall parking lot. Hunter said he had gone into the building and left his vehicle unattended in order to use the restroom. When asked for his license, Hunter stated that he did not have it with him.

A search for Hunter's information revealed that his license was suspended for failure to appear on March 12, 2019, for a violation on Sept. 20, 2018.

Hunter, a redshirt sophomore out of Westlake High School in Atlanta, played in two games in 2018 and did not record a tackle.